Imagine how you’ll feel as you:
- Enter the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus.
- Float peacefully on a boat in the middle of the Sea of Galilee during two special sunrise meditations.
- Visit Nazareth, scene of Jesus’ boyhood.
- Enjoy the serenity of the Mount of Beatitudes, site of Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount.
- Go to the ancient synagogue at Capernaum, the center of Jesus’ Galilean ministry.
- Feel the power and beauty of Mount Tabor, site of the Transfiguration
- Visit Jewish holy sites, such as King David’s Tomb and the Western (Wailing) Wall.
- Walk down the Mount of Olives, stop to meditate in the Garden of Gethsemane, then proceed into Jerusalem—Jesus’ route on Palm Sunday.
- Meditate in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which houses the traditional sites of Jesus’ crucifixion and tomb.
- Visit dramatic Qumran, an ancient spiritual community where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- Swim in the Dead Sea, and hike amidst the profound stillness and serenity of the nearby canyons.
- Experience a Sabbath dinner in the home of a Jewish family in Jerusalem.
- Offering 3,700 years of fascinating history, beautiful weather, stunning desert, lush green mountains, and subtropical pockets it is the perfect destination when traveling for business, pleasure and family fun.
- As the only place in the world called the Holy Land it is powerhouse of faith based travel offering a spiritual journey second to none.
- Israel packs within its tiny area a plethora of Jewish holy sites. From the Western Wall, the last standing remnant for the temple, to Zefat the center of kabbalah and Massada, the last stand in against the Romans there is something for everyone.
- Our high end hotels, sandy beaches, and one of a kind geographic feature the Dead Sea make Israel a great vacation destination and the perfect spot for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE).
- Modern Israel offers the sophisticated professional/business traveler the opportunity to come face to face with cutting edge technology and learn how this small country is ranked 3rd in IPO’s after the US and Canada.
We invite you to come and explore the possibilities and experience the difference of the Holy Land.